- All quotations are void if not accepted in writing within 30 days of original issuance date.
- Orders cannot be placed against a quote until the effective start date shown on the quotation has been met, or prior written approval from CWallA management is obtained.
- Orders made after the quoted end date are subject to current pricing in effect at the time of shipment.
- Escalators, if provided after the quoted end date, are budgetary only; orders are subject to actual prices in effect at time of shipment beyond quoted end dates.
- Prices not provided on a quotation or orders in excess of quoted quantities are subject to standard pricing in effect at the time of shipment.
- Prices for items with no quantities listed are budgetary and only valid when actual quantities are submitted and approved in writing by CWallA.
- Steel Shipments not accepted by customer within (15) days after product has been manufactured may be subject to price adjustments.
- All prices are based on date of shipment or delivery and not the order date. Shipments are subject to availability of product at the time of order.
- CWallA Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to all quotations and orders.
- CWallA quotations do not include delivery or stocking services. Delivery and Stocking services are charged per CWallA’s Regional Terms and Conditions and/or quoted on a per project basis.
- Please refer to CWallA Terms and Conditions for any additional charges that may apply.
- CWallA quotes supersede all other quotation formats i.e. EQUOTES. CWallA will not fill out any customer provided spreadsheets or quote formats other than EQUOTES without prior written approval from CWallA management.
CWallA Product Price Sheets
- CWallA product price sheets are provided for budgetary bids, and walk-in orders.
- CWallA product price sheets are valid for the dates provided. Prices are not valid beyond the end date provided on a customer product price sheet.
- Any material bid beyond the end date of a CWallA product price sheet is subject to current pricing in effect at time of order, unless prior written approval from CWallA management has been obtained. To secure pricing on bids, a material list must be provided to CWallA. A quotation will then be provided by CWallA and must be accepted in writing within 30 days of issuance.
- All customer product price sheet prices are based on shipment/delivery dates and subject to availability at time of order.
- CWallA Regional Terms and Conditions apply to all customer product price sheets.
CWallA Quotation Policy – 09/08/2020